Thursday, April 7, 2011

NOT GOOD!!!

Today like many others I was greeted as usual by my lovely berner Aspen when I got home from school. I'd only been gone maybe four hours tops.  I let him out to go potty and when we went in I was horrified!! Here lays my power cord to my computer!!  Mind you this is a live plugged in cord!!


So I guess I'm glad that I didn't end up with a berner doodle... or a cat doodle?? I'm not sure who actually did it but the signs point to Aspen (But seriously you don't know my cat!!)  Either way it was my fault!!   I'm  very lucky they are both okay and the house didn't burn down as the wire was laying on the carpet.  I have learned a valuable lesson here.. even a normally well behaved dog can make a mistake ( and I put nothing past our cat)  Learn from my mistake and pick up your stuff or crate your pets when your gone.

Below are my trouble makers... Picasso our Tabby cat and Aspen.  In addition to the cord chewing incident Picasso threw up tonight and Aspen ate it... YUCK!! Pet ownership can be down right gross but you still gotta love em.


2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I am so glad it didn't cause a serious situation! Jack chewed the cord to my hubbys surround sound when he was a pup...I am worried about other cords now even though he hasn't chewed anything in over a year. I love the smile on Aspen's face...he is like you now you love me despite my bad behavior :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is Jack? Aspen is 16 months old and we rarely have a problem.. He was wagging his tail when I got home haha!!

    ReplyDelete