Friday, March 25, 2011

Sleep over continued....

Inside we had fun playing with toys.  Here is Titan playing with the boomerang.

And the Orange ball...















The boys sleepy after all the playing they did.
















It was tons of fun to have two berners!! I guess like they say you can't just have one :-D Although Titan had lots of fun, I think he was very happy to see his family the next day.  After Titan's departure Aspen was once again the center of our world... sigh... he is a bit spoiled and was slightly jealous when Titan was visiting.  We are going to have some work to do when we finally bring another puppy home!!

3 comments:

  1. How much fun!! It is true...you can't have just one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could convince my significant other of that...sigh (eventually I'll get my way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They love having a friend to hang out with and over time the jealousy usually disappears. Good luck when you decide to get another one.
    Cher
    Goldenray Yorkies

    ReplyDelete